* Harmony * Inclusiveness * Fellowship *
TIMS welcomes members from all backgrounds. The Society gratefully acknowledges the support of all its members and its very hardworking committee members. General members are welcome to attend any of the committee meetings.
Membership is open to people of all backgrounds.
There are three types of memberships to choose from:
- Ordinary Members - for Individuals and families;
- Organisational members (not-for-profit community groups and associations),
- Corporate Memberships for businesses.
To become an ordinary member please fill out the application form in the Form below and send to TIMS. Organisations and corporations seeking membership - please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a membership package.
Individuals and families can become members of TIMS:
Single membership is $10 /year and $15/ year for families.
Any individual over 18 years of age can become ‘ordinary member’ of TIMS
An ordinary member can vote on any resolution put before a TIMS general council meeting and annual general meetings, including electing Management Committee members
Ordinary members can nominate, be nominated and second a nomination for the TIMS Management Committee
- Ordinary members can also sit on any TIMS committee or sub committee.
To become an ordinary member please fill out the application form in the Form below and send to TIMS.
Not-for-profit groups and associations can become members of TIMS. Membership will enable you to organise your cultural events and functions in partnership with TIMS.
- Entities that are not individuals but are not-for-profit groups can become organisational members of TIMS. This includes community associations,
- Organisational members can be represented by one representative at the council’s general meetings and annual general meeting
Organisational member representatives must be members of the organisation and also be ordinary members of the TIMS in their own right
An not-for-profit organisational member can vote on any resolution put before a TIMS general meetings and annual general meetings, including electing Management Committee members
Organisational members can nominate and second nominations for the TIMS Management Committee
An organisational member can also be nominated, to serve on the Management Committee.
Organisational members can sit on any committee or sub committee through its representatives
An organisational member has one (1) vote only and any resolution or election
- Businesses, corporations, sporting and recreations associations which are for profit can become Corporate members of TIMS. Businesses do not get a vote.
Organisations and corporations seeking membership - please send an email to email@example.com for a membership package.
(Right click the link above and 'save as')
To request a membership form please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to include your name and contact details in your email.